Fire and Smoke
Has your home or commercial property been damaged by a soot or fire-related disaster? You can count on our experienced teams here at Construction Zone Cleaning to show up quickly, inspect and assess the damage, and get to work on our restoring your property 24/7! Your crisis is our concern!
When construction materials such as glue and solvents burn, toxic gases are released. These can be extremely dangerous and should be handled with extreme caution. Smoke/soot particles are Products of Incomplete Combustion (PIC). These are carcinogens that are dangerous. Construction Zone Cleaning takes steps to ensure good IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) on every project. We have the ability to setup temporary power and …
The first concern in every fire situation is ensuring the safety of everyone entering the structure. Our professionally trained staff will take steps to make sure all workers and others entering the structure are safe. It is important to ensure the structure is sound before any evaluation is done or work begins.
After fire damage, it is natural to want to jump right in and clean the building and contents. Timely action can be a great help, but incorrect cleaning can jeopardize or impede satisfactory restoration. At Construction Zone Cleaning, our team of trained professionals will act quickly to help stop and prevent further damage caused by fire and smoke.
There are many cases where the damage to the property is so severe that you are looking at what may be left of your home or office and wonder how it will ever be the same. Construction Zone Cleaning understands how difficult of a time this is and our team of professionals are trained and certified to help you in every way possible.
- Hug your family and take a deep breath!
- Remove pets to a clean environment if heavy fire residues are present.
- Call Construction Zone Cleaning, for quick professional cleaning services.
- Contact your insurance company
- Wipe or attempt to wash fire residues from walls, ceilings or other absorbent surfaces.
- Use carpeting or upholstered furniture impacted by heavy residues or debris.
- Use food items or medications exposed to heat or soot.
- Turn on computers, TV’s, stereos or electrical appliances until they have been cleaned and checked.