Grease Fire leaves soot throughout a Westpark home.
24 hour Emergency Service (440) 243-7500

Grease Fire leaves soot throughout a Westpark home.

Last week, Construction Zone received a frantic call from a resident in the Westpark area about a house fire caused by grease.  The owner said the incident occured while cooking in the kitchen when things got out of hand and next thing they knew, their kitchen was going up in flames.  The grease caught on fire and left remains of soot and structural damage all throughout the bungalow style home.  After calling emergency services and getting the situation under control the home owner called Construction Zone to finish the job.

Construction Zone came through that day and did a walk through of the home to assess the damages in order to take proper action.  They assured the home owner that they are in good hands and their home would be restored back to its former glory.  After the damage was assessed they called out a Fire & Water cleaning company to begin emergency services on the home.  Construction Zone helps to move along the process quickly so their lives can return to normal very quickly!

Comments are closed on this post.