Has your home or commercial property been damaged by a flood, burst pipe, or any other type of water-related disaster? You can count on our experienced teams here at Construction Zone Cleaning to show up quickly, inspect and assess the damage, and get to work on our restoring your property 24/7! Your crisis is our concern!
Water Damage General Scope of Work:
- Water extraction: After your property has been flooded, the first step in mitigation is to extract the water immediately. By physically removing moisture from affected building materials, it allows our process to reduce the damage from the water and increases our ability to return your property to a pre-loss condition.
- Structural drying: Specialty moisture detection equipment will be utilized to locate and document water damage and determine the type of equipment that needs used. On residential projects use of commercial grade dehumidifiers and air movers to successfully dry out a property within 3- 4 days. On large, more complex projects, such as office buildings or commercial spaces desiccants and trailer mounted equipment will be used.
- Sewage and flood damages: Both sewage and flood waters can lead to contamination, which is hazardous. Many times, there are limits to what your homeowner’s policy will cover. Our professional staff will work with you and your insurance carrier to determine the most efficient and cost-effective way to return your loss to pre-loss conditions.
- Thermal imaging infrared camera: In order to thoroughly measure and assess the temperature on any surface, we use the advanced technology of thermal imaging infrared cameras. This can determine if an area is wet without surface damage.
- Documentation: Daily job notes, photos, drying logs, and equipment readings are recorded through our cloud based system that interacts with your insurance company software. We can provide that same documentation at your request.